Fen-Bay Services Ltd has grown to become one of the leading providers of loading bay equipment, Industrial doors, Gates and Barriers throughout the UK and Ireland providing innovative and eco-efficient solutions.
Hours: Full time – 42.5 hours per week
Job Types: Permanent
Competitive Benefits Package
Purpose of the role:
Following recent growth, we require Trainee Project Engineers to join our growing team. This is a key role to help the company continue to deliver sustained growth in the projects division of FBS. The successful applicant would join a busy Nationwide team installing the full range of Loading Bay products and ancillary equipment including but not limited to; dock levellers, foam dock pad systems and shelters, scissor lifts, loading dock pods, roller shutter doors, high speed doors, sectional doors, level access doors.
Experience of the below is not essential to be successful in your application. Training will be given alongside the opportunity for progression.
Responsibilities & duties
- To abide by & promote health & safety, ensuring all approved policies & processes are followed.
- Daily installations and removal of all
- Hydraulic, electrical installation and fabrication works.
- Working individually and as part of a team
- Van and equipment inspections
- Work with Service Department when required.
- Occasional site surveys for pricing and specification prior to order
- Ensuring detailed descriptions entered in to Protean.
- Detailed entries into Customer Portals where required.
- Ensuring PPE is worn in line with requirements.
- Following all Risk assessments & SSOWs
- Meeting customers and clients and ensuring professional approach.
- Contributing & adhering to company safety culture
- Working to SLAs & KPI’s
- Time Management
- First fix solutions where possible
- Daily duties as directed by Project Coordinator.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org