Fen-Bay Services Ltd has grown to become one of the leading providers of loading bay equipment, Industrial doors, Gates and Barriers throughout the UK and Ireland providing innovative and eco-efficient solutions.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our growing team at Fen-Bay Services.
Purpose of the role:
You will play a key role in the day to day running of the Parts Department including accepting deliveries incoming and arranging deliveries outbound. You will also be responsible for organising parts for engineers both internally and externally. This is a busy position within our office and will ideally suit someone who has previously gained experience within an engineering warehouse environment.
Playing a key role in supporting colleagues by making sure orders are assembled correctly.
Maintaining a clear and tidy store and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with safely, quickly and efficiently.
Making sure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
Taking responsibility for your own and others safety whilst at work
Working both independently and as part of a team
- Accepting Deliveries Inbound
- Organising Deliveries outbound
- Organisation of stock as instructed by the Warehouse Manager
- Monitoring of stock as instructed by the Warehouse Manager
- Preparing goods for jobs ready for engineers to collect
- Preparing goods for jobs ready to be sent out
- Monitoring and verifying stock as instructed by the Warehouse Manager
- Liaising with the Purchasing department
- Liaising with the Installation department
- Maintain supplies and stock by inputting onto database
- Ensure the yard is kept tidy
- Assist in stocktaking
You will need:
To have passion about delivering great customer service.
Energy to enjoy the buzz of working in a demanding yet rewarding environment.
A driven and keen attitude to learn new skills as well as thriving whilst working in a supportive team.
Reliability and punctuality.
The ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment.
Sound knowledge of MS office applications
And lastly be happy to go that extra mile.
What we can offer you…
- A fantastic, friendly culture that thrives on teamwork.
- 29 days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Pension scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
Competitive Salary depending upon experience
Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org