More About FBS2/3 Levellers
Adaptable to any loading situation
The Fen-Bay FBS2 & FBS3 telescopic lip levellers are the beast options due to their functionality and efficiency. The FBS2 has a retractable lip of 500mm and the FBS3 has a retractable lip of 1000mm. They are the perfect solution for reaching places that the FBS1 cannot access.
The FBS2 & FBS3 Comprise of:
*The platform, is constructed from tread plate sheet 8-10mm thick and a set of laminated profiles and protective side panels
*The Lip, is constructed from tread plate sheet 13-15mm thick, the lip is folded and milled to a taper at the end to allow it to sit onto the truck bed making it easier for the passage of forklifts and pallet trucks
*The Support Frame, is formed from pressed profiles to which the platform and hydraulic assembly are mounted
Safety is a key feature with all of Fen-Bays equipment, all of our levellers have comprehensive safety systems. Some key features include:
* Emergency stop activated by Proximity sensors or zero voltage
* Anti burst valve in the hydraulic cylinder
* Fixed and Moving side panels create foot guards
* Warning stickers on all moving parts
* Safety Prop fitted to all levellers to prevent accidental closure during maintenance operations
- They have a hydraulic system that is specially designed to be coupled perfectly onto the truck’s platform. Simple and effective. The retractable lip can be extracted under controlled conditions using the electric control panel and fitted onto the truck’s platform in optimum conditions.
- Thanks to the length of the adjustable retractable lip it is the perfect solution for ensuring optimal insulation of the facility, as it can be sealed by installing an industrial door in front of the leveller.
- The hydraulic equipment comprises: a 1.5 CV electric motor, hydraulic pump with a flow rate of 5 l/m and a 7-litre tank with an oil level viewer, safety electro valve, elevation cylinder with a Ø50 mm rod, lip cylinder with a Ø25 mm rod and hydraulic hoses.
- The grooved comb system at the front of the machine transmits the stress on the lip to the structure at multiple supporting points, thus reducing structural pressure and increasing the useful life of the machine.
- All the components and the moving parts, lip and inferior structure are painted separately with an anti-corrosive primer followed by a coat of high-quality paint, thus ensuring a double 1+1 layer which guarantees 200% protective coating.
- The lip position can be adjusted and optimized as it has a set of polyamide regulation skids. Those skids are responsible for guiding and sliding the lìp.
- The lip has a set of profiles and a grooved tear plate with a thickness of 13/15 mm, forming a robust, compact assembly. The tear plate 100 mm from the end is folded 5º for perfect adjustment of the truck and milled at its outer end, to ease the passage of fork lifts.
- All the shafts are protected from corrosion by a passivized, zinc electrolytic coating.
- The design developed by Inkema, allows the RH2 and RH3 levellers to be galvanized
Download Tech Spec
24/7 Nationwide Support
Tel: 0800 533 5817
At Fen-Bay Services we operate a Nationwide 24/7 support service. This service is open to both customers that have purchased their equipment from us, and those that use other manufacturers products. We are on call 24 hours a day to make sure you always have support!