More about the FBS1 Leveller
The complete solution.
Simple, quick and functional. Without doubt, the FBS1 is the perfect solution for any loading bay. Its hydraulic tilting mechanism and folding lip enables the dock leveller to cover the gap between the loading bay and the truck, allowing it to rest firmly on the loading bay.
The Fen-Bay FBS1 leveller is comprised of three main components:
*The platform, is constructed from tread plate sheet 6-8mm thick and a set of laminated profiles and protective side panels
*The Lip, is constructed from tread plate sheet 13-15mm thick, the lip is folded and milled to a taper at the end to allow it to sit onto the truck bed making it easier for the passage of forklifts and pallet trucks
*The Support Frame, is formed from pressed profiles to which the platform and hydraulic assembly are mounted
Safety is a key feature with all of Fen-Bays equipment, all of our levellers have comprehensive safety systems. Some key features include:
* Emergency stop activated by Proximity sensors or zero voltage
* Anti burst valve in the hydraulic cylinder
* Fixed and Moving side panels create foot guards
* Warning stickers on all moving parts
* Safety Prop fitted to all levellers to prevent accidental closure during maintenance operations
- The platforms are constructed with Self-Cleaning flat hinges made with ST-52 laser cut steel hinges for perfect alignment
- The Hydraulic Equipment comprises of a 1.0Cv electric motor, a hydraulic pump with flow rate of 5L/min and a 7 Litre tank with oil level viewer, safety electro valve, main cylinder 50mm dia shaft, lip cylinder 30mm dia shaft
- All shafts are corrosion protected with a passivized zinc coating
- Centring System between lip and bay with Nylon dividers to ensure that the lip is always in the correct working position
- The Control Panel designed by FBS is pre-programmed for different operations
- A key feature of the FBS1 is that when the platform is lying flat on the truck base , it will adapt to raising and lowering of the truck caused by loading and unloading, thanks to its lateral inclination
- The Anti Burst valve in the hydraulic cylinder is fitted in order to prevent accidents occurring such as the vehicle unexpectedly moving away ,the valve would prevent the platform from Falling
- All components are individually painted with an anti-corrosive primer and high quality paint
24/7 Nationwide Support
Tel: 0800 533 5817
At Fen-Bay Services we operate a Nationwide 24/7 support service. This service is open to both customers that have purchased their equipment from us, and those that use other manufacturers products. We are on call 24 hours a day to make sure you always have support!